[BadVista Advocate] New BadVista images/wallpapers/logos

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:10:59 EDT 2007

Endorsing totally free software matters in this case, the video
probably would go on youtube where it gets the widest audience
possible and you don't even have to presist what distribution is used
in the vid it merely shows how easy it could be to install Linux and
it can probably done with something like gNewSense but at this stage
it is better to spend more effort on how the vid would appeal to the
target audience instead of what's behind it.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0