BadVista.org: Stopping Microsoft Windows Vista adoption by promoting free software
The BadVista campaign is an advocate for the freedom of computer users, opposing adoption of Microsoft Windows Vista and promoting free (as in freedom) software alternatives.
With your help, we will:
- Organize supporters into effective actions protesting Microsoft's daylight theft of our freedoms
- Aggregate news stories cutting through MS Windows Vista marketing propaganda
- Provide a user-friendly gateway to free software adoption
How you can help:
- Sign up for the campaign.
- Sign this statement against Vista in support of a free society based on free software.
- Promote the campaign by speaking out when you agree:
- Digg BadVista.org stories at digg.com.
- Bookmark BadVista.org del.icio.us stories.
- Add BadVista.org to your Technorati favorites.
- Sign up for our BadVista Advocate mailing list. You can also read it at gmane.org. Posting will work as long as you are a subscriber.
- Put a BadVista button on your blog or homepage.
- Write to us!
- More ways to help