[BadVista Advocate] Fwd: LG Customer Enquiry-[Ringo Kamens]

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:18:16 EDT 2007

2007/6/11, Lam YongXian <adolf at adolflam.com>:

> Is it possible to form a community to pull all our funds together to
> fight microsoft?

If one is formed, maybe this organisation can spend its fund to get as many
patent as they can, and grants everyone permission to use the patent
provided they also grant everyone to use their patents under the same
condition; that is, GPL for patents, if you like.

--

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0