[BadVista Advocate] [ifsa] Make LGs Phones Ring OFF THE HOOK!

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:35:50 EDT 2007

Why don't we have developers of GNU/Linux programs say Microsoft is
violating their intellectual property? I think it's time to take it
into the streets. The LG HQ is in South Korea, so that's kind of far
away unless there is anybody here. Protesting Microsoft won't do any
good, because they'll ride this bike until the wheels fall off. I
don't know what the best solution is. I think for now we just need to
send nastygrams to companies that do this and attack their financial
vectors. Pressure IT companies that buy from them or buy their
products. For instance, don't buy from HP if they sell/use Novell
servers.
Solidarity,
Comrade Ringo Kamens