[BadVista Advocate] New BadVista images/wallpapers/logos

Jacob Maynard indymaynard at maynard.homelinux.com
Fri Jun 1 10:48:14 EDT 2007

I'm thinking that we need a page devoted to Windows programs and their
free equivalents. That's going to be a lot of work, but I think it's
something that needs to be there. Or just link to a pre-existing one such
as
http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Linux_software_equivalent_to_Windows_software

That's my opinion.

Jacob