[BadVista Advocate] New BadVista images/wallpapers/logos

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 00:17:53 EDT 2007

2007/6/1, Jacob Maynard <indymaynard at maynard.homelinux.com>:
> I like it, but the same problem is still there; will everyone else get it?
> Remember that our target audience is the users that already use Windows.
> We want to pull them from Windows to get them to see the down sides and
> then for them to choose GNU/Linux.

Hmmm will it do if there is a big M$ logo on the gift box?

Remember the XP sucks drink with a Linux Penguin some years ago? A lot
of Windows users were amused by it and got it on their XP desktop. I
think now we are just making Vista versions of it but with new
ideas... it is kind of a Vista sucks more than XP thing.

And I think people do know Linux is superior in a lot of aspect... but
Linux just seem to be "for advanced users" and average joes out there
proactively claims that they don't need 'advanced features'.

I think if we were to promote Linux to the everyday home user, it must
be simple and minimalist, easy to install... showing a video of
installing Feisty on a Windows machines without destroying Windows
would be useful.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0